Leveraging decades of experience in hydraulically actuated valves, TC&E now offers Young & Franklin electro-mechanically actuated (EMA) gas control valves designed specifically for the challenging operating conditions of industrial gas turbines.
The Young & Franklin EIGV Actuators are built to withstand the rigors of large frame turbine operating environments. These electric actuators are an upgrade from hydraulic air inlet controls, providing more reliability and better overall turbine performance. The EIGV Actuators are available with forces up to 30,000 lbf. and various stroke lengths.
The EIGV’s features a sealed gear-train lubrication system, is self-contained and requires minimal maintenance. The entire assembly has been tested to over 20 years at temperature and load.
Industrial gas turbines require precise control of the combustion process to drive efficiency, reduce emissions, and maximize availability. When combined with the YF 1100 Series Digital Motor Controller, our EMA valves provide this control and offer substantial advantages over their hydraulically actuated counterparts.
- Each product meets or exceeds OEM requirements
- YF’s EMA accept existing servo and trip commands eliminating command logic changes to your control system
- 4-20mA command scheme also available
- Qualified for 96,000 hour maintenance intervals significantly reduce operating costs
- Over 500 units installed worldwide
Young & Franklin Actuator Applications:
- Gas Control Valves
- Stop / Ratio valves
- Quick Shutoff Valves
- Inlet Guide Vanes
- Nozzle Guide Vanes
Typical Return on Investment Analysis
Young & Franklin EMA Products for:
- Frame 3001-3002 Gas Turbines
- Frame 5002 Gas Turbines
- Frame 6001 Gas Turbines
- Frame 6001B Gas Turbines
- Frame 7001 EA Gas Turbines
- Frame 7001 FA-FB Gas Turbines