Manage your turbine control system with TC&E
Better performance throughout a steam turbine’s operational life improves cost efficiency. And, the right controls can greatly enhance performance especially now, when accurate control is even more important than before, as older turbines operate beyond their original life expectancy.
Modern controls can do more than enhance performance. Today’s digital controls provide turbine operators with a wealth of data to aid them in the following areas:
- Identify potential issues before they become a problem
- Provide extensive diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities, at the turbine, from the control room, or via remote technical support providers like TC&E and our partners
- Automate routine tasks and procedures to simplify operation and maintenance
- Provide deeper levels of control than before, wringing every last kW from your turbine
TC&E is dedicated to ensuring that our customer’s steam turbine control systems are being properly configured, updated, and maintained to maximize turbine availability and reliability, especially as related to startup, while minimizing the impact on maintenance and capital budgets.
Which Systems Do we Support?
- Windows HMI (NT, XP, Win7 & 10)
- Valve Calibration and Line up
- Performance Verification
- I&C calibrations & loop checks
- HMI file and record organization
- Startup support pre/post outage
- HMI Backup and Restoration
- Troubleshooting and Repair
- Thermocouple verification
- Loop & Function Checkout
- Vibration and Monitoring
Let us bring our industry-best capabilities to your control systems!
Using the latest technology, components, and lessons learned through decades of experience, TC&E can ensure complete reliability for both start-up and continuous operation.
Spending good money where it makes the most difference! We understand that O&M budgets are shrinking, so we work with the plants to understand where and when to repair, replace, or upgrade for maximum return.
This is the key to success in today’s competitive power markets. Heat Rate, Capacity, Start-Up, and Maintenance Costs are critical to the success of aging power plants.
Aging systems can continue to provide reliable service for many years to come with the proper service, maintenance, and repairs. Push your upgrades out 5-10 years with confidence.
TC&E has always provided a high level of expertise and detail on our site—most notably, custom-tailored projects to reduce parasitic load during the off-peak seasons using logic and controls.
Partners - We Partner with some amazing and marquee industry partners.